Our DO GOOD BUSINESS DIRECTORY extends our reach beyond the work that we do as a Social Enterprise CIC in our “Friendship Hub” and is aimed supporting other organisations such as Social Enterprises, CICs, Not- for Profits, Non-Profits, Small Charities, and ethical businessin the UK.
Exciting times ahead and we just KNOW that we will be able to create lots of jobs in our “Friendship Hub” ….so let’s just keep forging ahead and making a difference everyday.
How Does it Work for Business?
There are specific types of membership each pertaining to the type of organisation or ethical business that you are.
Free Membership gives you the ability to have a complete searchable profile with your website link and also includes the ability to add a blog post about your latest news. You can also accept and display reviews from your supporters and clients.
Paid membership ( which is a very nominal fee) gives you the ability to all of the above plus:
- write articles
- add products with direct links to your purchase page
- add classified ads
- add events
- add message now link ( senders don’t need to leave the website but messages will still come to your email address)
- add job listings
- join our affiliate program and enjoy an added income stream (a welcome addition during these tough times)
All of your posts can also be shared out to various social networks too!
How Does it Work for You as a NON-Business?
If you’re not a business owner then quite simply you can register for FREE and be a contributing member with all of the following:
- Add reviews
- Share on Social
- Respond to discussions
- Reply to blog posts
- Apply for Jobs
- Buy Products Goods & Services
Paid membership as an ADVOCATE FOR CHANGE & SUPPORTER (which is a very nominal fee) gives you the ability to do all of the above plus:
- Join our affiliate program and enjoy an added income stream (a welcome addition during these tough times)
We think you’ll LOVE the rewards as you help your favorite ethical businesses and organisations at the same time.